I am so pleased (and quite shocked! to be honest…) that I was nominated for the Liebster Award. I looooove food…and so far, I looooove blogging as well. However, being that I’m such a newbie and have very few posts and followers, it was really quite a surprise when Taylor told me that she had nominated me for the award. What an honor! especially from such a gifted writer…If you guys haven’t checked her out, please visit her page at https://peasromainecalm.com…I know you would love her posts and my favorite characters Samson and Mona 🙂
So for those who are not familiar with the Liebster Award (like myself until up about last week :P) it is a way of connecting bloggers, new and old, so that we can help build and discover each others page…what a cool idea 🙂
Here are The Rules :
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
- Cooking without Limits
- Twin Days
- Mrs. Twinkle
- Mercer Creative
OHHHH so many, many more talented bloggers, and food photographers out there…wish I can nominate more…
My Questions for the nominees:
- What made you decide to blog?
- What do you think is your most important blogging tool (except for the internet ;p)?
- Who is the most influential person in your life?
- If you were only to rely on one thing, do you enjoy food that looks good or smells good?
- When making decisions, do you go with your gut or do you like to research every detail?
- What is your favorite past-time, other than blogging? (I’m borrowing this from Taylor :))
- What was your first project?
- Was it a success or a failure? Either way, what did you learn from it?
- What was the most important decision you’ve made so far?
- What was your most favorite project?
Peas Romaine Calm’s Questions:
Why did you start this blog?
~I wanted to have a place where I can chronicle my baking projects. Initially it was just something that I wanted to be able to share with my family, especially my kids when they got older, but I was lucky to find other bloggers out there who have visited and appreciated my musings.
What is a great memory from your past?
~ Oh, there’s really way too much that I can’t even begin to decide which one to write about. I have selective memory :p I remember tons of happy events and forget about everything else
If the sky’s the limit, what would you like to do next?
~ I would like to be able to open my own bakery business someday…but at this time, I think I’m spread out too thin to be able to focus on such a big project…
Are you a planner? Or are you spontaneous?
~ I am both actually…is that possible? I like to plan for important things or things where other people will be affected by my actions…For myself, I like being spontaneous and I guess “flexible” is a better way to describe it.
What makes you smile?
~ Nice people make me smile. Seeing that there’s goodness in a lot of things, in a lot of people, out there makes me happy.
What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
~ Hmmm, I can’t say it was a failure…but not taking the time when I was younger to really think about what I am passionate about, and to go for it. I learned that sometimes, a bit of a risk might be necessary to get what you want in life.
What do you do in your spare time? (besides blogging )
~ I love reading…and spending all day watching movies with my Hubby…working on some projects with our monkeys (a.k.a kiddos)…and of course baking 🙂
Favorite place you’ve visited?
~There’s lots of places that I’ve visited that I liked a lot…probably Japan being on the top at the moment.
What are your favorite sweets?
~Anything with dark chocolate and ice cream 🙂
If you were stuck on a desert island and could only have 3 items what would they be?
~ Just 3??? a picture of my family (I’m assuming, I’m alone in the island?), something to make fire with, and my cellphone (hope there’s WiFi hahaha j/k)…although quite frankly, I don’t think I’ll survive too long on a desert island :P…if it’s a DESSERT island then count me in 🙂
Thanks again for the nomination…and hopefully you guys can visit all the other bloggers that’s been mentioned here.
Til next adventure